All tournament teams are expected to adhere to the practice times. There will be no workouts on the actual game fields until 35 minutes prior to kick-off.
Sunday, Nov. 12 at Pioneer Park in Prescott
- Southeast Champion—9:00 to 10:00
- Southeast Runner-up—9:00 to 10:00
- Central Champion—10:00 to 11:00
- Central Runner-up—10:00 to 11:00
- Northeast Champion—Noon to 1:00
- Northeast Runner-up—Noon to 1:00
- West Champion–1:00 to 2:00
- South Champion–1:00 to 2:00
- North Central Champion–2:00 to 3:00
- Plains Champion 2:00 to 3:00
Note: Teams are expected to train on one of the two main soccer field; if additional time is required before or after, teams may practice on adjacent, designated fields.
Monday, Nov. 13 , Tuesday, Nov. 14 & Wednesday, Nov. 15 at Pioneer Park
Practice times available for the four teams from Pool A and Pool B not playing on a particular day —-Time Slots: 1:00 to 2:30, higher seed and 2:30 to 4:00, lower seed.
Practice times available for the four teams from Pool C and Pool D not playing on a particular day—-Time Slots are 1:00 to 2:30, higher seed and 2:30 to 4:00, lower seed.
Thursday, Nov. 16 at Pioneer Park in Prescott
Practice times available for the four semifinal teams. Time slots are 1:00 to 2:30 for the two higher seeded teams and 2:30 to 4:00 for the remaining lower seeded teams